Hi there. Wilma is really helpful. Through her, I learned a lot of things. French, Spanish. Woo hoo! Learning is a joy. I like learning new things everyday. Reading makes my life more colourful. Writing makes my life more creatif. Just as Lucas Grabeel once said " Knowledge is power". Surely xiao mei will agree with that. Haha. Er jie, how are you? are u alright?If I have done or say anything wrong, I'm really,really sorry. Pls forgive me. If you need some time to cool down or relax, cool down . take it easy. About the drama, we are really planning to do it. Although that Mr Chin declined our invitation, we can still carry on. Pls contact us. Till then ,Joycelyn
p/s Merry Christmas n a happy new year. All the best in our PMR. And May I, say
I LOVE YOU ALL
嘿呀
8 years ago
1 comments:
Hi Da Jie ,
I agreed with you ! Learning is a joy ! Knowledge Is Power ! Lucas said it right !
Really hope Er Jie is okay...
Love ,
Tiffany
Post a Comment