Hey my dearest sisters !
Here come christmas ! Hope the two of you will receive as many presents as possible ! Books ? Clothes ? Shoes ? I have no idea ! But anyway , I have received an early Christmas present from my mum and dad ...A little tortoise ! I named her Music . I felt so happy because I always wanted a tortoise as a pet...
After Christmas ,It'll be 2009 and school reopen again.Then we'll be able to meet each other ! Isn't it great ? But , as you know , PMR coming too ! So we must really study hard this time !
Below is a song for my sisters :
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
Enjoy!
Love,
Tiffany
P.S MERRY CHRISTMAS !
嘿呀
8 years ago
1 comments:
I'm so glad you have a new pet. Good on you. Yeah , things are getting exiciting day by day. But life is short, so we must live till the end of the world. when I read ur comment, I'm impressed by your command of English. Bravo!!Wish you a Merry Christmas too! God bless you, Love, Joycelyn
Post a Comment