Hello Da jie Xiao Mei!!!!
Here we are towards the end of 2014. To be honest 2014 was a tough year for me. We didn't meet as much as we can in this year but next year will do!!! So sorry for ignoring u guys sometimes...as we all busy for our studies and can't really always contact each other. I'm so sorry if I didn't care much about u guys in this year. However I learned a lot from my experiences and I feel like I've grown up from a naive girl to a mature lady just within one year as so many things happened and I've learnt to handle them by myself. So sorry for never share these experiences with u guys but I really appreciate u guys as my beloved sisters who always support me unconditionally.
I really don't know how to express my feelings through words. Just wanna tell u guys that I LOVE U SO MUCH.
Thanks for always by my side and support me no matter what happens. I'm so blessed to have u guys in my life.
See u guys next year!!! MISS U GUYS SO MUCH <3
Take care and have a Happy New Year! ^_^
From: Love, Er Jie
嘿呀
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment