CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

just some random thoughts

Er jie and xiao mei have been pushing me to write some stuff here, the thing is I don't know what to blog as I always tell them most of my stuff. Well, I do have my own secrets too. So, I guess I better write something that will reflect myself in this year.
The three of us have been friends for almost four years, but it was the year 2008 that brought us together as the three princesses.( for the sake of being sentimental):)
I really treasure our friendship and I sometimes wonder whether we can still continue this friendship until I lose all my teeth( well maybe not all lah). It would be a joyous moment to celebrate our friendship after many, many years to come.
Hmmmm., I think I shall imagine our lives after maybe say 10 years.

10 years later......
Er jie of course will be heavily involved in either singing or acting. Who knows she might even appear on TV, making me breathless when she say " I love da jie" on 8TV ( Maybe, I should have Astro by then). I got a feeling that she might even produce a movie or write a book, which has been done by her ( she already has one book under her belt). I do hope she will have a steady boyfriend by then. He should be as cool as a cucumber, a man who is matured enough to take care of er jie and manage his family. I do hope he will be able to lead her and protect her. I seriously hope I can attend their wedding.(er jie, you know what to do lah?)

As for xiao mei, being the youngest in the " family", she has always been the apple of our eye. She is like an angel, constantly bringing happiness and joy to us. I would say she might even be an editor for a famous magazine, or might as well become a successful journalist or author. Part of me say that she might even start to travel to places she has never been. As she mentioned earlier, she do have the hobby of collecting unique stuff, I do hope she will come across a unique person to be her other half. Despite her protest to get marry( I can understand), I do hope she can find her man and be happy. For all I know, every single lady does not ask for much, we just need a shoulder to lean on when we're down, isn't it?

So er jie, xiao mei, I just want to say, I love you from a the bottom of my heart.
Tome, you guys are a blessing from God, and I do hope we will continue this friendship forever.

Constantly thinking about the both of you,
dajie

3 comments:

HXH said...

We luv u too , da jie !
And our friendship will definitely last forever :)

SISTERS

love,
xiao mei

ps: As Troy Bolton said in High School Musical 3 , At secondary school , we'll find friends tat we will keep the rest of our life !

青竹 said...

Da jie, thx^^
But dun juz think bout our lives after ten years, u oso should hav a gud life.

God bless u, find ur true luv~

Love,
Er jie

青竹 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.