Hi, er jie and xiao mei! I'm doing well. Manage to study and read some books. Of course, I wrote my novels. Just a little curious about er jie. Are u all right? I've call you many times. I hope I did not disturb you.Just yesterday I felt terrible. I felt very hopeless.But then I called a friend of mine and talked about it. Felt much better. And I also called Mr Chin. He just finished his exams and is learning to drive. But he admit he's very busy.So, I thnk we better let him concentrate. what do you all think?Actually he has his own reasons and he 's quite patient.Just talked to him yesterday when he was watching tv.But I believe we can still have our show . Nothing is impossible!till then, Joycelyn
嘿呀
8 years ago
1 comments:
Hi Da Jie ,
I am fine these days.Read some books , that's all.I am worried about Er Jie too. I wondered why she didn't reply my sms .Good to hear that you're still in touch with Mr Chin.I agreed with you that we'll let him concentrate...
Love,
Tiffany
Post a Comment