CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nice day

Hi guys, I saw the beautiful blog you all made. Really very happy.I just want you all to know both of you are very special and unique. Never expected God will let me make such good friends. Since I met u guys, I............... I laugh more...hahahaha
As I say, nothing is impossible! Go forth and pursue your dream. Xiao Mei, u are very talented in writing,just be more confident. You are very special.Er jie, u are very gifted in acting. Just don't be too sad some times. Laugh more and u will have less wrinkles.....If u really want me to say all the good qualities about u guys. I think I probably need millions of papers. Just want u all to know, I love you all very much! Nothing is impossible! We are the champions of the world!!! God bless you!

2 comments:

HXH said...

Hi Da Jie ,
Thanks for the compliment...U are very talented too... Acting ,writing and singing , u can do it all well...
We all have our talent...we just need to take time to discover...

Best Wishes ,
Tiffany

HXH said...

Ya, i agree wat xiao mei said,dun always say nobody will love u la! Didn't ur mum and dad love u? We also love u rite? But not tat Love la! Must be more confident,den u will find ur true talent......

Ur erjie,
Happy Lim